This is not our first Rodeo at REMAX of Valencia California

It may come to some as a shock - but we are a local agent team in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities - work under the RE/MAX of Valencia Brokerage.

The shock enters the picture when you find out that I had a regular job once :)

While this is offensive to some in the real estate business, I get it and so do our clients.

There was a time when I had to understand "rank structure", "The chain of command", and pecking order.

I know what it's like to take orders and to "get in the ditch" and "start digging".

Does that make me a better REMAX of Valencia CA Realtor?  You Bet it Does!

Some start in the Law Enforcement work at 21. That is very young.

It's hard to solve a 25 year married couple's problem when there has been an occurrence of domestic violence. Let alone give sensible advice.

Real Estate is not too different. While you don't have to give the "life or death" speech that we gave often on the PD, you have to know how to protect and serve people.

IMHO - having had a "real job" for a long time before wanting to uproot myself and become a Full Time Realtor paid off - literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment